With claims on current as well as timeless topics in familiar advertising language, we developed a “fake campaign” for Verbraucher Service Bayern (unpublished).
Numerous motives with assertions or partly confused statements attract attention and lead to a central landing page to refute the statements with reference to the truth:
- In Bavaria it’s always summer now
- Plastic protects our food and products, what the sea gets out of it you will learn…
- Plastic protects the sea from oversalination
- Vitamins instead of fruit
- Mircoplastics are everywhere, even in the blood.
- Sugar makes strong teeth weak
- Just because there are vitamins and other additives in the food doesn’t mean the food has to be healthy.
- Liver sausage is good for the child
“We believe the truth to be true.”